Welcome to Alpine House Surgery Online
Our Doctors are Drs Ellison, Cluley, Spencer, Rana, Doneva, Euden-Harrison and Luo
Contact: Tel. No 0116 216 9947 Fax 0116 237 4218
The practice was established in 1984. Since this time, the practice has undergone and continues to undergo major extension and refurbishment in order to keep up with a rapidly growing practice population and the demands of an ever changing primary care. All consulting rooms are on the ground floor and are designed to meet the needs of all our patients, particularly those with disabilities. The present building works are now complete and this has added four consulting rooms, automated electronic doors at the rear for disabled access, new front lobby for easy access and a newly configured waiting area in order to increase the seating capacity.
We are a partnership of one male doctor and two female doctors and we employ two female salaried doctors, with additional support when needed from regular locum doctors. You are welcome to see any doctor, but we do encourage you to see the same doctor to aid continuity of care, in particular for any ongoing / long term condition
We have a small car park with limited spaces for Patients. There is on street parking available within the area, but we do ask all patients to park responsibly.
The practice prides itself on providing good quality family medicine, delivered in a well organised and timely manner by well trained and motivated professional staff. Please take time to read our mission statement to the right of this page. We are keen to see ALL Minor Injuries here at the surgery, hopefully avoiding unnecessary and inappropriate use of our very busy Urgent Care Centres and Emergency Department. We encourage all our patients to make contact with our Reception Team in order for you to seen / assessed.
This surgery website is used to present all our patients with up to date news and information about our practice. We will keep it current with any developments or other details that we feel are relevant to you.
B L O O D T E S T
R E S U L T S
We are working to improve ways of communicating Blood Test Results to patients by sending out text messages when results are normal. Therefore when you see the nurse to have your blood taken please confirm your name and your correct mobile telephone number.
- You will receive a text message if your result or results are normal.
- Please note you will probably receive more than one text if you have had more than one blood test, which you may not receive all at once.
- You should have received all of your results within 2 weeks.
- You will receive a telephone call from the surgery if your result may require further action.
- If you have not received any texts or phone calls from us within 2 weeks then please telephone the surgery
PATIENT ONLINE ACCESS TRAINING COURSE
Wednesday 4th September at 6.45pm
Are you having trouble setting up or accessing your online services?
Struggling to request your medication online?
If so, Alpine House is holding an
Online Access Training Event for
patients who require help in these
If you would like to attend this event:-
- Please register your name with reception
- All patients will be given printed log-in details at the time of registering, to bring along with them on the evening.
- Please note: In order for us to produce your log in details you will need to provide reception with photographic I.D. (passport or driving licence).
We look forward to seeing you!
The average pay for GPs working at Alpine House Surgery in the last financial year was £62,078 before tax and national insurance. This is for 1 full time GP and 5 part time GPs who worked in the Practice for more than 6 months.
(Site updated 12/09/2019)