PUBLIC HEALTH CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION:
- If you have travelled anywhere in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days stay indoors and avoid contact with others.
- Contact 111 for advice.
- Please follow this advice even if you do not have symptoms of the virus.
- Do not go to work, school or public areas.
- Avoid visitors in your home.
- Avoid using public transport or taxis
Symptoms to look out for:
- Runny nose
- sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
Welcome to Alpine House Surgery Online
Our Doctors are Drs Ellison, Cluley, Spencer, Doneva, Luo and Rana
Contact: Tel. No 0116 216 9947 Fax 0116 237 4218
The practice was established in 1984. Since this time, the practice has undergone major extension and refurbishment in order to keep up with the demands of an ever changing primary care. All consulting rooms are on the ground floor and are designed to meet the needs of all our patients, particularly those with disabilities.
We are a partnership of one male doctor and two female doctors and we employ two female salaried doctors, with additional support when needed from a regular locum doctor. You are welcome to see any doctor, but we do encourage you to see the same doctor for the same problem to aid continuity of care.
We have a small car park with limited spaces for Patients. There is on street parking available within the area, but we do ask all patients to park responsibly.
The practice prides itself on providing good quality family medicine, delivered in a well organised and timely manner by well trained and motivated professional staff. Please take time to read our mission statement to the right of this page.
We are keen to see ALL Minor Injuries here at the surgery, hopefully avoiding unnecessary and inappropriate use of our very busy Urgent Care Centres and Emergency Department. We encourage all our patients to make contact with our Reception Team in order for you to seen/assessed.
This surgery website is used to present all our patients with up to date news and information about our practice. We will keep it current with any developments or other details that we feel are relevant to you.
Patient Notice - Blood Test Results
We are working to improve ways of communicating Blood Test Results to patients by sending out text messages when results are normal. Therefore, when you see the nurse to have your blood taken, please confirm your correct mobile telephone number
- You will receive a text message if your results are normal
- Please note that you will probably receive more than one text if you have had more than one blood test which may not be received back at the surgery all at once.
- You should have received all of your results within 2 weeks.
- You will receive a telephone call from the if your result may require further action
- If you have not received any texts or phone calls from us within two weeks, then please telephone the surgery
The average pay for GPs working at Alpine House Surgery in the last financial year was £62,078 before tax and national insurance. This is for 1 full time GP and 5 part time GPs who worked in the Practice for more than 6 months.
(Site updated 12/02/2020)