Alpine House Surgery Covid19 Update
TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID19, WE ARE NOW OPERATING A LOCKED DOOR POLICY. UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN APPOINTMENT OR HAVE BEEN INVITED TO ATTEND BY A CLINICIAN YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE BUILDING PLEASE CONTACT US BY TELEPHONE 0116 216 9947.
- If you have a face to face appointment at the surgery, please wear a mask or face covering, this is for your continued safety and for the safety of staff and clinicians
- You can continue to contact the practice for all usual routine matters, we are operating as normal a service as we can within the current guidelines. We are available between 8am and 6pm as usual by telephone. You can also contact us on our email address email@example.com
- Drs will continue to triage by telephone and you may be asked to consult by video consultation using your mobile phone or device.
- IF YOU ARE DROPPING A URINE SAMPLE TO US THAT WE HAVE ASKED FOR OR YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT/HAVE BEEN INVITED TO ATTEND BY A CLINICIAN PLEASE USE THE AUTOMATED DOORS AT THE REAR OF THE BUILDING AND RING THE DOORBELL WE WILL BE WITH YOU AS SOON AS WE CAN.
- For contraceptive pill repeats we are asking that you come to the foyer at the back of the surgery and pick up a form, please complete this at home and either take a picture and email to house@nhs,netor post to the surgery address. Please make sure you provide us with your height and weight and BP readings if you have your own or can borrow a machine.
- You can still drop your prescription request off at the surgery, we have now located a box at the rear of the building through the first set of automated doors. You can also use this box to drop of discharge letters or other correspondence that the GP can deal with.
- Please note for sick notes NOT related to Covid19 you can access these in the same way by calling the surgery and we will now post these out to you. For any Covid19 related sick notes you must contact 111 via their website or discuss with your employer, the GP will NOT be providing sick notes related to Covid19.
Please note the pharmacies will now be allowed to change their working hours and may be shut for up to 2.5 hours during the day, this is to make sure they can keep up with demand and clean down their workspaces. Please support our local pharmacies and DO NOT stock pile or request more medication than you need. Please treat our pharmacy colleagues with respect.
WE THANK ALL OF OUR PATIENTS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND COOPERATION AT THIS TIME.
NHS STOP THE SPREAD!