Covid Vaccine Status
Thank you for contacting the surgery enquiring about COVID vaccination certification.
We are unable to issue this certificate at the practice.
Please see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/demonstrating-your-covid-19-vaccination-status-when-travelling-abroad for further information.
Proof of your vaccination status will be available on the NHSapp, (which is also valuable for accessing your health records and ordering repeat prescriptions)
The NHSapp can be downloaded from https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/nhs-app/id1388411277 for iPhone or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhs.online.nhsonline for android.
Alternatively you can call the NHS helpline on 119 (from 17 May) and ask for a letter to be posted to you. This must be at least 5 days after you’ve completed your course of the vaccine, the letter may to take up to 5 days to reach you.Do not contact your GP surgery about your COVID-19 vaccination status. GPs cannot provide letters showing your COVID-19 vaccination status
Covid Booster Update 13.10.2021
People in the groups below are eligible for a Booster Covid Vaccine 6 months (26 weeks) after their 2nd initial dose.
- those living in residential care homes for older adults
- all adults aged 50 years or over
- frontline health and social care workers
- all those aged 16 to 49 years with underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe COVID-19
- adult carers and those experiencing homelessness
- adult household contacts of immunosuppressed individuals
Appointments for Booster vaccinations at Charnwood Borough Council can be booked by clicking on this link:
Alternative locations can be booked by calling 119 or going to www.nhs.uk
You can also use these details to book 1st and 2nd doses if still needed. 2nd doses are due 8 weeks after the 1st dose.
Please note if you book for your 2nd dose or Booster too early you will be turned away by the clinic
The vaccines used for booster doses are Pfizer or Moderna and the type of booster vaccine does not depend on what you received for your first two doses.
If you believe that you are unable to have either of these vaccines for medical reasons please contact your GP surgery to discuss the matter.
Mask Wearing Update 19.7.2021
England’s Chief Nurse has today reminded the public that everyone accessing or visiting healthcare settings must continue to wear a face covering and follow social distancing rules.
At Alpine House All patients and staff attending for face-to-face appointments are still required to wear a mask, observe social distancing and wash hands.
We will continue to see or treat anyone who refuses to wear a mask,however in order to keep other patients & our staff safe, we can mitigate risk to both by;
* Any patient refusing a mask will be offered to be seen in their car or in the isolation room,patients opting to be seen in the isolation room will be directed via the path at the front of the building and instructed to wait outside the fire door until we are ready to grant entry.
* Patients refusing to wear a mask will not be allowed to use the waiting room
We urge everyone to play their part and think of those more vulnerable than you when visiting your local GP surgery.
Thankyou for all your continued support
Alpine House Drs and Team
NEW; Online Consultation Service
NEW ON-LINE CONSULTATION SERVICE
We are now using a new online consultation service for non-urgent routine problems. You can use this service for both Medical and Administration purposes.
Please note your request must be for non-urgent, routine problems. Replies will take up to 5 working days.
We must stress that this service is not suitable for medical emergencies, urgent or acute problems that need to be dealt with on the same day.
For any urgent or acute medical problems that need to be dealt with on the day, please call our Reception on 0116 216 9947 at 8.00am when our appointments are released.
You can also use this service for Administration purposes, such as:-
- Requesting ongoing sick notes (please note initial sick notes will require a telephone call with the doctor)
- Chasing blood test results
- Referral queries
- On-line access
- Or any other query you think is appropriate
Please follow the link below if you wish to submit a Request;